“All on 4” and “All on 6” dental implants were invented by Dr. Paulo Malo in the 80’s. This system is based on principles accepted since the 60’s which Dr. Malo has evaluated to determine a clear and easy protocol.
Today, many improvements have been made to this protocol. The system is based on fixing 4 or 6 implants in specific locations to create a 3D trapezoid force that allows the attachment of a dental prosthesis with screws, or a bridge with screws that contains 12 teeth.
To do this intervention a rigorous planning is required, advanced surgical expertise and the rehabilitation must be done exactly, to allow the recovery of the teeth on the same day. The vast clinical experience accumulated at Dentys ensures quality and safety without compromise in achieving this protocol.
Benefits of “All on 4” and “All on 6” dental implants:
- Implants can be fixed immediately, within hours,
- Suitable for patients suffering of anxiety or busy people,
- Minimization of surgical procedures, treatment time and recovery period,
- Implants can be fixed as corroded teeth are extracted – in other words extraction, implants and functional completion is done in one day,
- Teeth in one day,
- Costs are significantly less than other dental procedures.
Disadvantages of “All on 4” and “All on 6” implants:
- Not suitable for any patients – significant health problems can interfere with the treatment,
- Can’t be done by most dentists, because they require careful preparation, advanced surgical expertise and experience in extensive rehabilitation,
- Due to the complexity of the procedure it can’t be done by only one dentist,
- The initial bone structure and quality should be sufficient.